Are you looking for a delicious and low-carb alternative to biscuits? Look no further than these air fryer keto cheddar biscuits! Made with almond flour, sharp cheddar cheese, and butter, these biscuits have the perfect flaky texture and rich flavor.– Air Fryer Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat)
These air fryer keto cheddar biscuits are the perfect addition to any meal. Made with almond flour instead of traditional wheat flour, they provide a low-carb option that is packed with flavor. The combination of sharp cheddar cheese and butter gives these biscuits a flaky texture that will have you coming back for more. And the best part? They only take about 15 minutes to make in the air fryer! Enjoy these biscuits as a side or add some bacon and chives for a tasty breakfast sandwich. No matter how you choose to serve them, these keto cheddar biscuits are sure to be a hit with everyone at the table. Give them a try tonight and see for yourself!
The Best Air Fryer Keto Red Lobster Copycat Recipe
One of my favorite recipes to make in my air fryer is a keto-friendly version of Red Lobster’s famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Instead of using traditional biscuit mix, I use almond flour, grated cheddar cheese, and savory herbs for a low-carb twist on the classic side dish. To add even more flavor, I top the biscuits with a garlic butter mixture before serving them hot and crispy straight from the air fryer.
It’s a delicious keto alternative that satisfies my cravings for restaurant-style biscuits without breaking my dietary restrictions. Plus, thanks to the air fryer, they’re ready in just a fraction of the time it would take to bake them in the oven. Give this tasty copycat recipe a try next time you’re in the mood for some indulgent comfort food without all the guilt.
Ingredients Needed in Air Fryer Low-Carb Red Lobster Biscuits
If you have been missing the taste of Red Lobster’s famous Cheddar Bay biscuits, we have good news: you can recreate them in your air fryer with just a few simple ingredients and without all the carbs. All you need is:
- Flour: Use either low-carb coconut flour or almond flour.
- Baking Powder: Make sure it’s fresh and sifted, for the best cheddar biscuits!
- Egg: Use room temperature, large eggs
- Heavy Cream: You can also use a milk alternative, make sure it’s low-carb.
- Butter: Use unsalted, melted butter.
- Cheese: Use freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Seasonings and Spices: Kosher Salt, Parsley, Garlic Powder (or Garlic Salt)
How To Cook Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat) In Air Fryer
Combine all biscuit ingredients in a large bowl and combine with a spoon. Make sure your melted butter is not too hot or it will prematurely cook the egg. Preheat the air fryer to 375F. Place parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
Using large spoon drop mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper. Air fry for 7 minutes.
While the rolls are cooking, combine the topping ingredients in a bowl. Place on top of rolls at the 7-minute mark. Air fry for 5-6 minutes more after the toppings have been added. When rolls are finished, let them cool before slicing or serving.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Keto Red Lobster Biscuits
Who says your air fryer can’t satisfy your low-carb craving for Red Lobster biscuits? By following these pro tips, your air fryer will churn out the fluffiest, most delicious keto biscuits in no time.
- Crowding: Don’t crowd the basket of your air fryer with too many biscuits – give them ample room to rise and expand while cooking
- Seasonings and Spices: Add a touch of garlic powder or dried herbs for added flavor and depth.
- Timing: Make sure to check on the biscuits frequently as they cook up, since, every air fryer is different, and overcooking or undercooking can result in less-than-optimal texture.
How To Store Keto Cheddar Biscuits
One of the best parts about making keto cheddar biscuits is being able to enjoy them for days after first baking them. The key to keeping them fresh and delicious is proper storage.
After letting the biscuits cool completely, it’s important to store them in an airtight container or bag. If you don’t have either of these options, a layer of plastic wrap followed by aluminum foil will do the trick. Always make sure to place them in the refrigerator or freezer for longer-term storage.
How To Freeze Low-Carb Cheddar Biscuits
If you’re looking for a tasty low-carb snack on the go, why not try freezing your cheddar biscuits? To do this, make your biscuit dough as usual and form the dough into small biscuit shapes on a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about an hour or until the biscuits are frozen solid. Transfer them to a freezer-safe container or zip-top bag, and they’ll be ready to grab whenever you need them. When reheating, just pop them in a preheated oven for about 8 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and enjoy warm, delicious cheddar biscuits anytime! Just make sure to label and date your frozen biscuits so they don’t get lost in your freezer. Happy snacking!
How to reheat red lobster biscuits in air fryer
If you have leftover Red Lobster biscuits, there’s no need to sacrifice the crispy, buttery goodness! Reheating them in an air fryer is easy and quick. Simply preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees for about three minutes. Place the biscuits in a single layer on the air fryer basket or tray, and cook for two to three minutes, until warmed through and crispy on the outside. If you want even more crispiness, try spraying them with cooking oil before reheating them. Enjoy these delicious biscuits as a tasty side dish or snack any time of day. Just be sure to keep an eye on them – they may go fast!
More Air Fryer Keto Recipes
- Air Fryer Keto Cauliflower Fritters
- Air Fryer Keto Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
- Easy Air Fryer Roasted Garlic Bulbs
- Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll-Ups
- Air Fryer Keto Prime Rib
Air Fryer Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat)
- Air Fryer
- 2 cups almond flour sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder sifted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup butter unsalted and melted
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese cheddar
- 3 tablespoons butter unsalted and melted
- 1 teaspoon parley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all biscuit ingredients in a large bowl and combine with a spoon. Make sure your melted butter is not too hot or it will prematurely cook the egg. Preheat the air fryer to 375F. Place parchment paper in the air fryer basket.
- Using large spoon drop mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper. Air fry for 7 minutes.
- While the rolls are cooking, combine the topping ingredients in a bowl. Place on top of rolls at the 7-minute mark. Air fry for 5-6 minutes more after the toppings have been added. When rolls are finished, let them cool before slicing or serving.