Air Fryer KETO Garlic Cheese Bread — Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make keto side dish? Look no further than this air fryer garlic cheese bread! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s perfect for satisfying your cravings for carbs. Best of all, it cooks up in just minutes in your air fryer. So why not give it a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer KETO Garlic Cheese Bread is amazing! If you have been looking for a great and tasty but low-carb and KETO Friendly bread, this will soon be one of your favorites! And, of course, it’s baked to perfection in the Air Fryer!
Is there anything better than Cheesy Garlic Bread? This is so good, and the air fryer does an amazing job at crisping the bottom up, while the inside is tender, moist, and cheesy!
Better yet, it takes less than 15 minutes to make, from start to finish! You can now have this treat any night of the week!
If you have not been baking in your air fryer yet, this is the perfect recipe to start with, it’s easy, and the results are amazing!
If you follow a low-carb or KETO-friendly diet, some of my favorite Air Fryer Keto Recipes are AIR FRYER HOW TO COOK FROZEN BRUSSELS SPROUTS, AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON, AIR FRYER TRI-TIP STEAK RECIPE, and KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES.
What Is Keto Bread?
Is keto bread a thing? You bet it is! In this recipe, we’ll discuss what keto bread is, the best recipes for keto bread, and how to make your own keto bread. Whether you’re on the ketogenic diet or just looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite sandwich, you’re going to love our recipes for keto bread! So let’s get started!
Why Should Make Keto Bread In The Air Fryer
Looking for an easy way to make keto bread? Try cooking it in your air fryer! With this method, you can have a delicious and fluffy loaf of keto bread in no time. Plus, the air fryer is a great way to cook without using a lot of oil. So if you’re looking for a healthier way to enjoy your favorite comfort food, give keto bread in the air fryer a try!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer KETO Garlic Cheese Bread
If you’re following a KETO diet, you know that finding recipes that fit your guidelines can be a challenge. But fear not, because this Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Bread is KETO-approved and absolutely delicious! All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this tasty dish. Let’s get started!
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: You can use freshly grated or shredded cheese, mozzarella cheese!
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: Use fresh or store-bought grated Parmesan cheese!
- Egg: Use a large, room-temperature egg, it will bind the dough together.
- Spices and Seasonings: Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, and Parsley, Fresh or Dried
How To Make KETO Garlic Cheese Bread In The Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 4-5 minutes.
Spray a baking or pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix the shredded mozzarella, cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
Place the prepared dough into the pan and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2-3 minutes, remove as soon as it turns a golden brown. Using a pair of tongs, flip the bread, and air fry the other side for another 2 to 4 minutes, until the bread is golden brown.
Sprinkle with some extra mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, then air fry for about 2 to 3 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the cheese is melted.
Let the bread cool slightly before slicing.
Recipe Notes and Variations:
- While today, I used a simple mozzarella cheese blend, you can also make this recipe with any shredded cheese. I have made this with shredded cheddar cheese, and even shredded Mexican Cheese. The recipe will work the same.
- This recipe can be prepared in any Air Fryer, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and any other Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. The recipe will work exactly the same, although the time will vary by a minute or two.
- Some easy additions would be some fresh herbs, and don’t even more cheese, leave it a few seconds in the air fryer, so the cheese has time to melt.
- You can also serve with some
Frequently Asked Questions:
Best Keto Bread To Buy
Bread is a staple in many diets, but it can be difficult to find good bread that fits into a keto diet. Below is my favorite keto bread that you can buy:
- Oroweat Keto Bread
- Sola Keto Bread
- Julian Bakery Keto Thin Bread
Is Keto Bread Healthy
Is keto bread healthy? That’s a question that many people are asking these days. With the popularity of the ketogenic diet, more and more people are turning to keto-friendly recipes, including keto bread. But is this type of bread really good for you? And how does it compare to traditional bread? Here’s what you need to know.
This bread is made with whole ingredients, that are easily found. No chemicals are included, making this bread healthy and delicious!
What Pan To Use In The Air Fryer
My recommendation would be to use a thinner pan than you traditionally use for making bread. This way, both sides bake up to perfection.
One of my favorite pans for this recipe is (affiliate link included)
More Air Fryer KETO Recipes:
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in your keto kitchen. This handy little device uses hot air to cook your food, giving it a crispy outside and a soft inside. And because the air fryer doesn’t use any oil, it’s perfect for cooking up keto-friendly foods. Below we share some of our favorite air fryer keto recipes with you. So if you’re looking for new ways to cook your favorite keto dishes, keep reading!
- AIR FRYER HOW TO COOK FROZEN BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND BACON
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER RIB EYE STEAK
- SAUSAGE PATTIES AND LINKS IN THE AIR FRYER
- KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES
- Air Fryer Keto Pita Pizza
Air Fryer KETO Garlic Cheese Bread
- Air Frying
- Baking Pan
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley extra for serving
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 4-5 minutes.
- Spray a baking or pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Mix the shredded mozzarella, cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the prepared dough into the pan and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 2-3 minutes, remove as soon as it turns a golden brown. Using a pair of tongs, flip the bread, and air fry the other side for another 2 to 4 minutes, until the bread is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with some extra mozzarella or Parmesan cheese, then air fry for about 2 to 3 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, until the cheese is melted.
- Let the bread cool slightly before slicing.