Who needs mashed potatoes when you can have loaded mashed cauliflower instead? This Instant Pot recipe is easy to make and so delicious, you’ll never miss the real thing. The best part? It’s a healthier alternative that’s low in carbs and calories. Enjoy!
This is a great recipe for Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower!
Mashed potatoes are always a popular dish, but they can be high in carbs. This Instant Pot loaded mashed cauliflower is a low-carb alternative that is just as delicious! It’s made with cauliflower, butter, milk, and shredded cheese, and it’s ready in just 15 minutes. Give this easy side dish a try next time you’re looking for something tasty to serve alongside your main course.
Mashed cauliflower is a great alternative to mashed potatoes. It’s lower in carbs and calories and contains more nutrients like vitamins C and K than regular mashed potatoes. Plus, it’s super easy to make!
And what’s not to love when you make these in either the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi? A fast, delicious, and healthy side dish, what else could you ask for?
Ingredients Needed For Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy side dish, look no further than instant pot loaded mashed cauliflower. This dish is easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily serving of vegetables. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
- Cauliflower: PUrcahse either a head of cauliflower or cauliflower florets
- Seasonings and Spices: Minced Garlic, Salted Butter, Salt, and Black Pepper
- Sour Cream: Use low-fat or regular sour cream
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Adds some creamiest to the cauliflower
- Cheese: Use shredded cheese, such as cheddar, Mexican Shredded Cheese, or Shredded Mozzallre Cheese.
How To Make Mashed Cauliflower In The Instant Pot
Step One: Add the cauliflower to the Instant Pot pan.
Step Two: Add the heavy whipping cream, minced garlic, and water to the pan as well
Step Three: Pressure cook for five minutes on high with a quick release
Step Four: Once it has pressure cooked, add in the butter and sour cream.
Step Three: Puree with an immersion blender and transfer to a bowl. over with cheese and toppings of choice.
Tips To Make This Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes? They are creamy, comforting, and can be a side dish or even the main course. But what if you’re trying to eat a bit healthier? Or maybe you’re gluten-free? Enter: loaded mashed cauliflower. This dish is made in the Instant Pot so it’s quick and easy, and it tastes just like the real thing! Here are some tips to make sure your instant pot loaded mashed cauliflower turns out perfect every time.
- Cauliflower: Use a head of cauliflower, broken into florets, use cauliflower florets, or even frozen cauliflower florets.
- Top with some air fryer bacon! Nothing is better!
- If you do not have an immersion blender, use a potato masher!
- Seasonings: Add your favorite seasonings and topping! Keep in mind what toppings are keto and low-carb friendly!
Can You Freeze Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower
Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables. I love to eat it in any way possible, but my favorite way is loaded cauliflower. I usually make it with bacon, cheese, and sour cream, but it actually does not freeze very well.
If you do want to freeze, I would highly recommend that you only freeze the cooked (pressure cooker) cauliflower, and do not add any dairy, as dairy does not freeze well.
To Freeze The Cauliflower Mash: Let it cool to room temperature and then place it into a freezer safe or freezer bag. It will last for 2-3 months.
What Goes Well With Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
If you’re looking for a low-carb side dish to serve at your next get-together, Loaded Mashed Cauliflower is the perfect recipe! This dish is easy to make and it’s delicious. Plus, it’s a great alternative to traditional mashed potatoes. So if you’re looking for something new and exciting, give this recipe a try!
Serve It With:
- Air Fryer Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lobster Tails
- Keto Instant Pot Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
Instant Pot Loaded Mashed Cauliflower
- Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi
- 3-4 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons butter salted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Add the cauliflower to the Instant Pot pan.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream, minced garlic, and water to the pan as well.
- Pressure cook for five minutes on high with a quick release.
- Once it has pressure cooked, add in the butter and sour cream
- Puree with an immersion blender and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with cheese and toppings of choice.