Looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly breakfast option? Look no further than Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll-Ups! These tasty, low-carb bagel roll-ups are quick and easy to make in the Air Fryer.
Craving a delicious bagel without all the carbs? Look no further than Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll-Ups!
These roll-ups are made in minutes to give you the satisfying flavor and texture of a traditional bagel, but without any of the guilt.
The Air Fryer ensures a crispy outer layer while keeping the insides fluffy, making for an irresistible breakfast or snack. Top them with cream cheese, avocado, or whatever toppings your heart desires for a low-carb meal that’s sure to satisfy any bagel lover.
Give Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll-Ups a try today and experience the deliciousness for yourself. You won’t miss those traditional bagels one bit.
What Are Keto Everything Bagel Bites In The Air Fryer
Have you been searching for a tasty, low-carb treat? Look no further than keto everything bagel bites in the air fryer! Made with simple ingredients and using an “everything bagel” seasoning mix, these little bites pack a flavorful punch.
Plus, using an air fryer means they can be cooked to crispy perfection without wasting excess oil. Enjoy as a snack or serve alongside your favorite breakfast foods for a satisfying start to the day. Trust us, once you try these delicious bites, you’ll never go back to store-bought options again.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll-Ups
Do you love everything bagels but want a low-carb, keto-friendly version? Look no further than these delicious air fryer everything bagel roll-ups!
- Low-Carb Tortillas: I used Mission Carb Balance Tortilla Wraps, you can find them at your local grocery store, or on Amazon.
- Cream Cheese: You can use any flavor, just make sure it’s at room temperature, as it will be easier to spread.
- Butter: Use room temperature, unsalted butter.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: You can either use store-bought or homemade Everything But Bagel Seasoning! Costco and Trader Joe’s, each have their own version.
How To Make Everything Bagel Bites In The Air Fryer
Step One: Spread the softened cream cheese onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Step Two: Roll up the tortilla with the cream cheese and Everything Bagel Seasoning on it. Slice the rolled-up tortilla into 2-inch pinwheels.
Step Three: Repeat with all 10 tortillas. Place slices into a bowl. Melt the butter and pour over the tortillas in the bowl to coat. Fold gently.
Step Four: Place the pinwheels in the air fryer. Air fry for 7-8 minutes at 400F. Flip halfway and spray with olive oil.
Tips For The Best Low-Carb Everything Bagel Roll-Ups Air Fryer
If you’re on a low-carb diet, it can be difficult to find in-snack options that hit the spot. Luckily, everything bagel roll-ups in an air fryer can satisfy your cravings while fitting within your dietary restrictions
- Low-Carb Tortillas: It’s important to pick the right package of low-carb wraps or tortillas for your base.
- Add Some Toppings: spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto your wrap and top with your desired toppings – think sliced deli meat, veggies, and avocado slices.
- Serving: Serve warm with a side of keto-friendly ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
These make a delicious lunch or snack that will satisfy any bagel cravings without all the carbs. Bon appétit!
Can I Freeze Everything Bagel Bites?
Absolutely, for best results, prepare as directed, and then cut the bagel bites into pieces. Let the bites cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. When you are ready to eat, let them defrost at room temperature, or reheat them in the air fryer.
How Long Do You Cook Bagel Bites In An Air Fryer
If you’ve never cooked Bagel Bites in an air fryer before, the good news is that it’s a relatively quick and easy process. For best results, preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees and then place the frozen Bagel Bites in a single layer on the basket. Cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through until they are golden brown and heated through
Keep in mind that cooking times may vary based on the type and size of your air fryer, so be sure to check for doneness before serving. Experiment with different cook times for a crispier or softer texture, and add seasoning for extra flavor. Ready in just minutes, air-fried Bagel Bites make for a delicious snack or easy meal option. Enjoy!
More Easy Air Fryer Keto-Friendly Recipes
If you’re trying to eat a low-carb, ketogenic diet and have an air fryer, then look no further! These easy recipes utilize the power of the air fryer to create delicious, healthy meals without the added oil and carbs.
- Air Fryer Keto Prime Rib
- Air Fryer KETO Garlic Cheese Bread
- Keto Air Fryer Banana Bread
- AIR FRYER CORNED BEEF BRISKET
- AIR FRYER JERK CHICKEN
Air Fryer Keto Everything Bagel Roll Ups
- Air Fryer
- 10 low-carb tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2-4 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 2-4 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Spread the softened cream cheese onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Roll up the tortilla with the cream cheese and Everything Bagel Seasoning on it.
- Slice the rolled up tortilla into 2 inch pinwheels
- Repeat with all 10 tortillas. Place slices into a bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour over the tortillas in the bowl to coat. Fold gently.
- Place the pinwheels in the air fryer
- Air fry for 7-8 minutes at 400F. Flip halfway and spray with olive oil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!