Are you ready for an easy dinner full of flavor and fun? Look no further than these Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowls! These bowls are packed full of creamy, heartiness from the cheddar cheese, and juicy beef patties cooked in your air fryer and topped with crunchy bacon.
Not to mention they’re made entirely in one pot so all the flavors meld together while adding a great depth of satisfaction to your regular dinner routine. The best part is that there is minimal cleanup; just put it all away in 30 minutes or less!
Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowl — Low Carb Bunless Burger
This low-carb Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowl is the perfect easy meal for anyone on a low-carb or keto diet. This recipe utilizes an air fryer to create an irresistibly delicious bunless burger bowl.
The savory combination of bacon and cheddar cheese blended with fresh ingredients makes it a great meal for any time of day. Plus, it can be cooked in just 15 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekend lunches. The low-carb burger bowl features healthy ingredients like ground beef, diced onions and bell peppers, low-carb seasonings, and lean bacon. You can also add low-carb toppings to make the meal even more delicious! Whether you’re in the mood for a quick low-carb meal or just want something tasty, this low-carb Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowl is sure to hit the spot.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowls
Craving a juicy burger for dinner but want to make something a little healthier? Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowls are the perfect dish for you! This delicious meal is full of flavor and makes use of your air fryer – an easy way to cook up hearty meals with minimal effort. In this post, we’ll give you all the ingredients you need, plus handy tips and tricks on how best to get the most out of your air fryer while making these yummy bacon cheddar burgers. Get ready to enjoy a savory dinner in no time at all!
Remember the step-by-step directions below in the printable recipe card, at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Ground Beef: Use lean ground beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken
- Butter: Use salted or unsalted butter.
- Cheddar Cheese: YOu can also use Colby Jack or Mexican Cheese. Shredded cheese is best for this recipe.
- Bacon: Use bacon, that has been cooked and diced
- Seasoning and Spices: Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder
- Optional Toppings: Any low-carb and keto-friendly options such as diced chives, bacon, BBQ sauce (low-arb), and ranch dressing.
How to Make Keto Burger Bowls In The Air Fryer
Are you up for a delicious, low-carb meal that is ready to serve in just 20 minutes? If so, then air fryer keto burger bowls are the perfect answer. With crispy bacon, flavorful beef patties, and cheddar cheese all cooked together to golden-brown perfection in your air fryer, these tasty little cups of flavor are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Plus, they’re full of healthy fats and proteins which means they make an excellent lunch or dinner choice!
Step One: Air Fry The Bacon
Start by air frying the bacon, set the bacon into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and set the cook time for 8-10 minutes, or until it’s the desired level of crispness.
Step Two: Prepare The Burger Bowls Mixture
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, or line the air fryer basket with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, garlic powder, black pepper, and kosher salt, and mix well.
Step Three: Air Fry The Burger Bowls
Divide the meat mixture into four equal size meatballs. Using a clean small jar or can in the center of the meatballs, form the bowl. Set aside. In the burger bowls, do a layer of cheese, bacon, and cheese again.
Air fry at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 160F.
Step Four: Serving
Top with chives, bacon, bbq sauce, and ranch or other toppings of your choice.
Keto Hamburger Recipe Variations
Keto hamburgers are a delicious way to enjoy all the flavors of a traditional hamburger without all the carbs. With so many variations available, it’s easy to find one that fits your tastes and dietary needs. Here are some popular keto hamburger recipes:
- Bacon BBQ Keto Hamburger: Combine ground beef, bacon, onion, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce to create the perfect burger. Top with lettuce and your favorite cheese for a low-carb meal.
- Avocado Keto Hamburger: Start by grilling a juicy hamburger patty and topping it with slices of avocado and melted cheddar cheese. Add some sliced onions and tomatoes for the perfect low-carb meal.
- Mushroom Keto Hamburger: Start with a grilled hamburger patty and top it with sautéed mushrooms, sliced onions, garlic powder, and melted Swiss cheese. Serve on a lettuce wrap or keto-friendly bun for an extra kick of flavor.
- Jalapeño Keto Hamburger: Grill up a hamburger patty, then top with diced jalapeños and creamy coleslaw for the perfect spicy meal. Add some melted cheddar cheese for extra flavor.
No matter which type of keto hamburger you choose, you’re sure to get a delicious meal that’s low in carbs and high in flavor.
How To Store
Burger Bowls can be stored in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can also freeze your burger bowls for up to 3 months. To prevent freezer burn, make sure to place them in an airtight container or bag before freezing. When you’re ready to eat, just thaw them out and reheat them in the microwave or oven until warm. You can also put the frozen burger
How To Reheat Burger Bowls In Air Fryer
One of the great things about air fryers is that they allow you to get a delicious and crispy burger bowl without adding additional oil or fat. You can easily reheat leftover burger bowls in an air fryer, ensuring that your meal stays flavorful and crunchy. Here’s how to do it:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Place the burger bowl in the air fryer basket and make sure it is spread out evenly.
- Cook the bowl for 5-7 minutes, turning it halfway through cooking time to ensure even heat distribution.
Keto burger bowls are a delicious and low-carb dish that can be served as either an entree or a side. While the burgers provide the protein, it’s important to add in some other sides to complete the meal. Here are some great options for what to serve with keto burger bowls:
- Salad: A simple green salad is a great accompaniment to keto burger bowls. The crunchy vegetables in the salad will add texture and flavor to the dish.
- Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables: Roasting vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, or mushrooms add flavor and nutrition to your meal. These roasted veggies will also add flavor and texture to your bowl.
- Cheese: A creamy cheese such as cheddar, mozzarella, or feta can be added to the top of your keto burger bowls for a delicious and rich flavor.
- Avocado: Fresh avocado slices are full of healthy fats and make a great addition to the bowl.
- Sauces: Serve your keto burger bowls with some delicious sauces such as BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, or a hot sauce for extra flavor.
These side dishes make the perfect accompaniment to your keto burger bowls and will add even more nutrition and flavor to the dish. With these sides, you’ll have a delicious meal that your family will love.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Keto Baked Avocado Egg Recipe
- Air Fryer Keto Bagel Chips
- Keto Instant Pot Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Air Fryer Keto Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
- Air Fryer Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat)
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANDA EXPRESS POTSTICKERS
- Air Fryer Pesto Shrimp
- Air Fryer Monte Cristo Sandwich
Air Fryer Bacon Cheddar Burger Bowls
- Air Fryer Air Fryer Oven or Air Fryer Basket
- Cooking Spray or Parchment Paper
- 1-2 pounds ground beef lean
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 5 slices bacon cooked and diced
Optional topping: diced chives, bacon, bbq sauce, and ranch
- Start by air frying the bacon, set the bacon into the air fryer basket and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, and set the cooking time for 8-10 minutes, or until it's the desired level of crispness.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, or line the air fryer basket with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, garlic powder, black pepper, and kosher salt, and mix well.
- Divide the meat mixture into four equal size meatballs. Using a clean small jar or can in the center of the meatballs, form the bowl. Set aside. In the burger bowls, do a layer of cheese, bacon, and cheese again.
- Air fry at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 160F
- Top with chives, bacon, bbq sauce, and ranch or other toppings of your choice.