This delicious spread combines the creamy texture of cream cheese with the savory flavor of roasted garlic, making it the perfect addition to any keto-friendly meal or snack. Using an air fryer to roast the garlic not only cuts down on prep time but also helps to preserve the beneficial nutrients often lost during traditional roasting methods.
Air fryers are all the rage and for good reason! They make frying so much healthier by using less oil. This keto-roasted garlic spread is a great way to use your air fryer. It’s perfect for dipping veggies or spreading on keto bread. Best of all, it takes just 5 minutes to prepare!
Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
This delicious keto-roasted garlic spread is the perfect addition to any low-carb meal. Made with fresh roasted garlic and seasonings, it adds a creamy and savory flavor to meats, vegetables, or crackers. Plus, it only has 1 net carb per serving!
Try spreading it on sliced cucumbers or zucchini for a tasty keto-friendly snack. It also makes a great dip for veggies or meaty low-carb crackers. The possibilities are endless with this easy and flavorful spread! Give it a try and see how it enhances your next keto meal!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
Looking for a delicious and keto-friendly roasted garlic spread? Look no further! This air fryer recipe is easy to follow and yields a tasty result. Plus, it only requires a few simple ingredients. Keep reading for all the details.
- Garlic: Use fresh whole garlic bulbs
- Seasonings and Spices: Salt
- Oil: Use any high-heat oil, such as avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil.
How To Cook Air Fryer Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
Cut off the tops of the garlic bulbs.
Place garlic on tin foil. Cover garlic salt and oil. Wrap tin foil around the garlic.
Air fry at 400F for 25-30 minutes. Once finished, let cool, and then squeeze the garlic into a bowl. Stir.
Spread onto low-carb bread of choice, flaxseed crackers, etc.
Tips For The Best Air Fryer Garlic Spread
Looking to step up your air fryer game? This garlic spread is the perfect way to start! Whether you’re using it as a dip, a spread, or even a marinade, this recipe is sure to impress. With just four simple ingredients, it’s easy to put together and even easier to enjoy. So what are you waiting for? Start cooking!
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, I would recommend that you check on the garlic bulbs frequently as they roast in the air fryer.
- To Check To See If The Garlic Bulbs Are Roasted: Let eh garlic cool, for a minute or two, and then open the garlic, and take a small taste, if it’s buttery and delicious, you can remove it from the air fryer.
How do you use roasted garlic spread?
If you’re looking for something different to spread on your bread, then roasted garlic spread is a great option. You can buy it pre-made or make it yourself using just a few simple ingredients. Roasted garlic spread is flavorful and perfect for those who love the taste of garlic. Plus, it’s a great way to add some extra veggies to your diet! Here are a few ways that you can use roasted garlic spread:
1) As a dip for vegetables or crackers
2) On toast or bagels
3) In sandwiches or wraps
4) As an ingredient in recipes
How long will roasted garlic spread keep?
Garlic is a flavorful, savory cooking staple that is popular the world over. Roasted garlic is a great way to add an extra layer of flavor to your dishes. But, how long will roasted garlic spread keep in your refrigerator? Here’s what you need to know!
Let the garlic spread cool to room temperature. Then place it into an airtight container. It will last for 2 to 3 days.
Can you freeze roasted garlic spread?
If you love roasted garlic spread but don’t always use it all up before it goes bad, you’re in luck! You can actually freeze roasted garlic spread to keep it fresh for later. All you need is a freezer-safe container and some plastic wrap. Just thaw out what you need when you’re ready to use it, and you’ll be able to enjoy that delicious roasted garlic flavor all over again.
Some More Air Fryer Keto Recipes You Will Love:
Are you looking for some delicious keto recipes to make in your air fryer? If so, you’re in luck! Below are some of my favorites!
- Air Fryer Keto Baked Avocado Egg Recipe
- Air Fryer Fat Head Nachos
- Easy Air Fryer Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat)
- Air Fryer Keto Cauliflower Fritters
- Air Fryer Keto Low-Carb Tortilla Chips
Air Fryer Keto Roasted Garlic Spread
- Air Fryer
- Alumium Foil
- 4 whole garlic bulbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut off the tops of the garlic bulbs.
- Place garlic on tinfoil. Cover garlic is the salt and oil.
- Air fry at 400F for 25-30 minutes.
- Once finished, let cool, and then squeeze the garlic into a bowl. Stir.
- Spread onto low carb bread of choice, flaxseed crackers, etc.