Keto Air Fryer Banana Bread — Have you ever tried making banana bread in an air fryer? If not, you’re missing out! This keto air fryer banana bread is perfectly moist and delicious and a lot healthier than traditional banana bread. Plus, it only takes about 20 minutes to make, so it’s the perfect quick and easy snack or breakfast!
Do you love banana bread but hate all the carbs that come with it? Well, fear not! With this keto air fryer banana bread recipe, you can enjoy all the deliciousness of banana bread without guilt. Plus, it’s super easy to make and only takes a few minutes in the air fryer. So what are you waiting for? Try this fantastic keto air fryer banana bread today!”
Low-Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe
You won’t miss the carbs with this Low-Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe. This bread is light and fluffy, with a hint of banana flavor. And it’s easy to make, too! Just mix the ingredients and bake. You’ll have delicious, low-carb bread in no time. The best part?
This bread is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. So whether you’re following a low-carb diet or just looking for a healthy option, this Low-Carb Keto Banana Bread Recipe is sure to please. Give it a try today!
Is Banana Bread Keto?
The ketogenic or “keto” diet has become increasingly popular in recent years. This low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet has been shown to offer various health benefits, including weight loss and improved blood sugar control. But can you still enjoy delicious treats like banana bread while following a keto diet?
Unfortunately, traditional banana bread recipes are not keto-friendly due to their high carbohydrate content. A typical banana bread recipe contains over 50 grams of carbs per loaf, which is well above the daily carb limit for most people following a keto diet. However, some ways to make banana bread are more keto-friendly. For example, you can use low-carb flour substitutes like almond flour or coconut flour and sugar-free sweeteners. Additionally, you can reduce the number of bananas used in the recipe or replace them with other low-carb ingredients like zucchini or pumpkin puree. These simple changes allow you to enjoy delicious banana bread without blowing your keto diet.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Banana Bread Recipe
You’ll love this keto banana bread recipe because it’s healthy, delicious, and easy to make. This bread is made with almond flour, a low-carb flour high in protein and fiber.
It’s also sweetened with banana extract for a fantastic banana flavor. This bread is perfect for breakfast, snack time, or dessert. It’s also great for meal prep because it will stay fresh in the fridge for up to a week. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy keto bread recipe, you’ll love this one!
Ingredients Needed For Keto Air Fryer Banana Bread
Keto air fryer banana bread is a delicious and easy-to-make low-carb dessert. All you need is a few simple ingredients and an air fryer. This recipe is perfect for those on the keto diet or seeking a healthier alternative to traditional banana bread. The best part about this recipe is that it is made with almond flour, making it gluten-free and Paleo-friendly.
- Flour: We used almond and coconut flour for the best flavor! Use finely ground almond flour for the best flavor and texture!
- Xanthan Gum: Helps thicken your banana bread.
- Butter: Use unsalted butter, or eliminate the salt from this recipe.
- Monk Fruit: A great and easy way to sweeten your banana bread while on Keto.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Almond Milk: Use unsweetened almond milk or another alternative.
- Banana Extract: The secret ingredient that gives you the banana flavor without the carbs!
- Baking Powder: Makes for great fluffy banana bread.
- Seasoning and Spices: Ground Cinnamon and Salt.
How To Make Keto Banana Bread In The Air Fryer
Spray your loaf pan or ramekins with cooking spray. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, xantham gum, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
Cream the butter and Monk Fruit sweetener in another bowl, and mix well. Then fold the eggs, one by one, and add the banana extract and milk. Fold the dry ingredient into the wet ingredients, and mix well.
Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins or loaf pan, and set it into the air fryer. Cook at 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the banana bread is fully cooked and until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cool, before removing the banana bread from the loaf pan or ramekins.
Tips For Making The Best Air-Fried Keto Banana Bread
If you’re looking for a delicious, low-carb banana bread recipe suitable for those on a keto diet, look no further! This air-fried keto banana bread is just what you’ve been searching for. The best part about this recipe is that it only takes a few minutes to prepare and cook, so you can have banana bread that is hot and fresh out of the air fryer in no time at all!
- Be sure to use the recipe’s full-fat coconut milk (not light). This will help to yield a moist loaf of bread.
- If you’re not using a non-stick pan, generously grease your pan with coconut oil before adding the batter. This will help to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.
- Be careful not to overcook: Banana bread is best cooked until the outside is crispy and the inside is moist and fluffy. Overcooking will result in dry, crumbly banana bread. Oversee your air fryer and check on your bread frequently to avoid overcooking.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing and serving. This will help to prevent it from falling apart.
Keto Banana Bread Variations
Keto banana bread variations are significant for mixing up your usual banana bread recipe. By adding different ingredients, you can create a variety of flavors and textures that are perfect for any occasion. For example, you can add chocolate chips to the batter for a richer flavor or nuts and seeds for added texture. You can also experiment with different spice combinations, such as cinnamon, Nutella, cardamom, and ginger. The possibilities are endless, so be creative and have fun! Keto banana bread is a delicious and versatile treat that everyone will love.
How To Store Banana Bread
Banana bread is a delicious and quick snack that satisfies hunger pangs. But what do you do with leftovers? How should you store banana bread so that it stays fresh and tasty? Here are a few tips:
- Wrap banana bread tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. This will help to keep the bread moist.
- Place banana bread in a resealable bag before storing it in the fridge. This will help to keep it fresh for longer.
- Banana bread can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in foil or place it in a freezer bag before freezing.
- To thaw, place banana bread on the counter at room temperature or pop it in the microwave for a quick blast of heat.
With these storage tips, you can enjoy delicious banana bread anytime!
Are you looking for more air fryer keto recipes? You’ve come to the right place! Here are some of my favorites!
- Air Fryer Keto Candied Walnuts
- Air Fryer Asparagus Keto
- Easy Air Fryer Keto Baked Avocado Egg Recipe
- Air Fryer Keto Tortilla Chips
Keto Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Air Fryer
- Ramekins or mini loaf pan
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Xantham gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted and room temperature
- 2/3 cup Monk Fruit
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 2 1/2 teaspoons banana extract
- Spray your loaf pan or ramekins with cooking spray. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, xantham gum, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Cream the butter and Monk Fruit sweetener in another bowl, and mix well. Then fold the eggs, one by one, and add the banana extract and milk. Fold the dry ingredient into the wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins or loaf pan, and set it into the air fryer. Cook at 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the banana bread is fully cooked and until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, before removing the banana bread from the loaf pan or ramekins.