Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp — Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy shrimp! These shrimp are coated in a buffalo sauce that is perfect for those on the keto diet. The Air Fryer gives the shrimp a crispy exterior while keeping the inside juicy. This recipe is also low-carb and gluten-free. Serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp is a super easy and delicious low-carb, keto-friendly recipe. It’s perfect for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner.
These Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp are full of flavor and have a fantastic crispy texture. They’re also gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Whole30 compliant. This Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp recipe is perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet or lifestyle like Paleo, Whole30, or Low Carb. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weekday lunch or dinner, or you’re looking for a delicious appetizer to serve at your next party, these Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp will not disappoint!
The Best Buffalo Shrimp Recipe
The Best Buffalo Shrimp Recipe is a classic dish that can be enjoyed by everyone. The succulent shrimp are coated in a fiery buffalo sauce and then air fried to perfection. The result is a dish that is both flavorful and satisfying.
While the exact origin of the recipe is unknown, it is believed to have originated in the city of Buffalo, New York. The dish quickly gained popularity due to its unique flavor and the fact that it could be made with easily accessible ingredients. Today, the Best Buffalo Shrimp Recipe is enjoyed by people all over the world and has become a staple of American cuisine.
Why You Will Love Buffalo Shrimp Fried In The Air Fryer
If you love Buffalo shrimp, you will love them, even more, when they are fried in the air fryer. The air fryer gives the shrimp a crispy coating that is packed with flavor. The Buffalo sauce adds a nice spicy kick, and the ranch dressing helps to cool things down. Overall, this is a delicious and easy dish that is sure to please everyone at your next gathering.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp
Air fryers have quickly become a popular kitchen appliance, and it’s no wonder why. They’re versatile, easy to use, and best of all, they produce delicious results.
If you’re looking for a new air fryer recipe to try, you can’t go wrong with this keto buffalo shrimp recipe!
- Shrimp: Use peeled and deveined shrimp
- Hot Sauce: I used the classic Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Butter: Salted butter
- Garlic: Use fresh minced garlic, or jarred
- Seasonings and Spices: Ground Cumin and Black Pepper
How To Cook Keto Buffalo Shrimp In The Air Fryer
How To Cook Keto Buffalo Shrimp In The Air Fryer is quick and easy, and a delicious low-carb appetizer or main dish. The shrimp are coated in a flavorful buffalo sauce and then cooked in the air fryer until crispy. Serve with blue cheese dressing!
Peel and devein shrimp. Heat a small saucepan over medium-high flame. Add butter and garlic. Once butter is melted, whisk in hot sauce, pepper, and cumin. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
Preheat the air fryer to 400* for 5 minutes Add shrimp to a large mixing bowl. Pour in half of the Buffalo sauce and toss to coat. Lightly spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange shrimp in a single layer. Cook for 5 minutes.
Brush shrimp with more Buffalo sauce. Place back into the air fryer for 2 minutes. Arrange shrimp on a platter. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with Bleu cheese dip, and enjoy!
Tips For Cooking The Best Air Fried Low-Carb Buffalo Shrimp
Tips For Cooking The Best Air Fried Low-Carb Buffalo Shrimp If you are looking for a delicious, low-carb dish that is sure to please, look no further than air-fried buffalo shrimp. This dish is simple to prepare and can be made in under 30 minutes. In addition, it is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and healthy fats. Here are a few tips to help you make the best air-fried buffalo shrimp:
- Use fresh, wild-caught shrimp for the best flavor and nutrition.
- Season the shrimp with a bit of salt, pepper, and garlic powder before cooking.
- Cook the shrimp in small batches so that they cook evenly.
- Be sure to coat the shrimp in hot sauce before serving.
With these tips in mind, you are sure to create a delicious, healthy, and satisfying meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are Shrimp Keto Friendly?
Yes, shrimp are indeed keto friendly. This is because they are very low in carbs and calories, yet high in healthy fats and protein. In fact, just 3 ounces of shrimp provides over 20 grams of protein and only 1 gram of carbs. This makes shrimp an excellent choice for those on a ketogenic diet. Not only are they nutritious, but they also help to keep you feeling full and satisfied. So if you are looking for a delicious and nutritious seafood option that is keto friendly, shrimp is a great choice.
Why Make Shrimp in an Air Fryer?
Why make shrimp in an air fryer, you might ask? Well, for starters, it’s a quick and easy way to cook a healthy seafood dinner. But that’s not all – air frying also helps to preserve the delicate flavor and texture of shrimp. When cooked in a traditional oven or stovetop pan, shrimp can quickly become rubbery and dry. However, air frying locks in moisture while also giving the shrimp a crispy outer crust. As a result, air-fried shrimp are both delicious and nutritious. So next time you’re looking for a quick and healthy seafood meal, be sure to give air-fried shrimp a try. You won’t be disappointed!
How Long Should You Cook Shrimp?
You want to cook shrimp just until they’re opaque all the way through. If they’re still translucent in the center, they need to continue cooking. Overcooked shrimp is chewy and can be tough to eat. Undercooked shrimp can be unsafe to eat, so it’s important to make sure they’re cooked properly. The best way to tell if shrimp is done is to use a food thermometer. inserted into the thickest part of the shrimp, it should read 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Alternatively, you can cook shrimp until they turn pink and have an internal temperature of about 125 degrees Fahrenheit. Whichever method you choose, make sure to remove the shrimp from the heat as soon as they reach the proper temperature to prevent them from overcooking.
What To Serve With Shrimp
Shrimp is versatile seafood that can be cooked in a variety of ways. Whether you’re grilling, air frying, frying, or baking, shrimp is a delicious addition to any meal. But what should you serve with shrimp?
If you’re looking for something lighter, you can also serve shrimp with a salad. This healthy option is perfect for a summertime lunch or dinner. And if you’re looking for something unique, you can also try serving shrimp with fruit. This unexpected pairing is sure to surprise and delight your guests.
Since this is a keto recipe, serve with some roasted air-fried cauliflower, or air fryer asparagus keto friendly!
And for a snack, you can always have a great batch of Air Fryer Keto Candied Walnuts!
More Air Fryer Shrimp Recipes
We all know that shrimp is not only delicious but also healthy. What’s not to love about these little seafood gems? They’re low in calories and fat, and they’re a good source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. And since they cook so quickly, they’re perfect for busy weeknights. But if you’re like most people, you probably get tired of eating the same old shrimp recipes over and over again. That’s where the air fryer comes in. With this handy appliance, you can cook shrimp in a variety of ways, from classic shrimp scampi to Asian-style shrimp stir-fry. Best of all, air frying gives shrimp a crispy texture that’s hard to resist. So if you’re looking for some new and exciting air fryer shrimp recipes, look no further. Here are five of our favorites.
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi: This classic Italian dish is usually made with butter and garlic. But in this healthier version, the shrimp are cooked in a bit of olive oil and tossed with fresh lemon juice and herbs. Serve it over a bed of cooked whole-wheat pasta or zucchini noodles for a delicious and satisfying meal.
- Air Fryer Asian-Style Shrimp: If you love takeout shrimp stir-fry, you’ll love this air fryer version. It’s packed with flavor from ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. And it comes together in just minutes, thanks to the air fryer. Serve it over steamed rice or noodles for an easy weeknight meal.
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp: These crispy shrimp are coated in a mixture of shredded coconut and cornstarch before being air fried to perfection. Serve them with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce for an irresistible appetizer or main course.
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Shrimp: If you’re a fan of garlic bread, you’ll love this air fryer shrimp recipe. The shrimp are coated in a mixture of garlic, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese before being air fried to crispy perfection. Serve them with marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce for an easy and delicious meal.
Air Fryer Keto Buffalo Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 1/2 cup butter salted
- 3 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Serve With Blue Cheese Dressing
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium high flame. Add butter and garlic. Once butter is melted, whisk in hot sauce, pepper, and cumin. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Preheat air fryer to 400* for 5 minutes
- Add shrimp to a large mixing bowl. Pour in half of the Buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange shrimp in a single layer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Brush shrimp with more Buffalo sauce. Place back into the air fryer for 2 minutes.
- Arrange shrimp on a platter. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with Blue cheese dressing.